Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jcvd Movie Trailer Jean Claude Van Damme Is Back

Jean Claude Van Damme

What is most surprising about JCVD is that it totally goes against every preconception you have about Jean-Claude Van Damme. It could also leave the theater speaks his performance. Its a movie about a boy who plays the hero on the big screen, but not in real life, and what happens when you put in a situation in which forces him to step up. Look below and tell me what you think in comments. When I first heard about JCVD, I imagined a B-list action comedy d like My name is Bruce. When I finally saw the film at Fantastic Fest in Austin, I was shocked to find that the film is actually a character in a drama on his luck b-list action star who steps in a bad situation. L American trailer for the film was released on Yahoo over the weekend. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home